New courses in Glangevlin, Dowra and Blacklion in March and April 2018
Breffni Integrated has been working with Local Community Groups in Glangevlin, Dowra and Blacklion and with CMETB to arrange the following classes:
- Dowra Men’s group – Joinery skills (Making garden furniture) commencing on Thursday 8th March 7-10pm in Doobally Hall for 4 Thursday evenings.
- Dowra Men’s group – Plumbing skills commencing on Thursday 5th April 7-10pm in Doobally Hall for 4 Thursday evenings (To be confirmed).
- Golden Ladies Women’s group, Glangevlin – Art and Craft course commencing Monday 26th March 7.30-9.30pm in St Patrick’s Hall for 6 Monday evenings.
- Shannon Valley Women’s group, Dowra – Interior Design commencing 13th March 7.30-9.30pm in the Courthouse, Dowra for 6 Tuesday evenings.
- Shannon Valley Women’s group, Dowra – Gentle Aerobics, commencing Thursday 8th March 10-12noon in the Resource Centre, Dowra for 6 Thursday mornings.
- Gentle Aerobics, Blacklion recommencing on Monday 9th April in the Market House (side door upstairs) 7.30-9pm for 6 Monday evenings.
No need to book. Go along to any of the sessions. A small charge for some of these courses. For more information Tel: 071 9853321.
Breffni Integrated is also hoping to host an IT class for farm families teaching online farm administration in Blacklion if there is enough interest. If you are interested in this course please contact Geraldine or Sandy on 071 9853321.
Pictured above are the participants who completed a 6 week pilot employment training programme for under 25s. The programme commenced on the 22 May with 9 participants.read more
The Minister for Rural and Community Development, Mr Michael Ring TD, on Friday 20th April, 2018 announced a major investment by the Government to tackle disadvantage in Ireland. The Social Inclusion and Community Activation Programme (SICAP), which is overseen by the Department of Rural and Community Development, will provide €190 million over five years (2018-2022) to support the most disadvantaged individuals and communities in our society.read more
The play follows the ups and downs of a young woman’s relationship as it goes from being near perfect to becoming an impossible nightmare. The production explores the issue of abusive relationships among young people. It was developed in consultation with the Youth Action NI Safe and Sound Project, NSPCC and pupils at Oakgrove Integrated College in 2012.read more
- Unit 6A, Corlurgan Business Park, Ballinagh Road, Cavan, County Cavan. Tel: 049 4331029 Email: email@example.com LEADER email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- House No. 1, Realtog Centre, Upper Main Street, Kilnaleck, Co. Cavan. Tel: 049 4336070
- Unit 5, Blacklion Enterprise Centre, Belcoo Road, Blacklion, Co. Cavan Tel: 071 9853321
- Beckscourt Centre, Beckscourt View, Bailieborough, Co. Cavan. Tel 042 969 4825