If you can’t find what you’re looking for on our site, one of these links might be helpful to you.
- Cavan Co Council: http://www.cavancoco.ie/home.htm
- Department of Community and Rural Development: http://drcd.gov.ie/
- Irish Local Development Network (ILDN): http://ildn.ie/
- Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: http://www.welfare.ie/en/Pages/home.aspx
- Citizens Information: http://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/
- Monaghan Integrated Development: http://www.midl.ie/
- Other Local Development Companies: http://ildn.ie/about-irish-local-development-network/members/
- Pobal: https://www.pobal.ie/Pages/Home.aspx
Pictured above are the participants who completed a 6 week pilot employment training programme for under 25s. The programme commenced on the 22 May with 9 participants.
The Minister for Rural and Community Development, Mr Michael Ring TD, on Friday 20th April, 2018 announced a major investment by the Government to tackle disadvantage in Ireland. The Social Inclusion and Community Activation Programme (SICAP), which is overseen by the Department of Rural and Community Development, will provide €190 million over five years (2018-2022) to support the most disadvantaged individuals and communities in our society.
The play follows the ups and downs of a young woman’s relationship as it goes from being near perfect to becoming an impossible nightmare. The production explores the issue of abusive relationships among young people. It was developed in consultation with the Youth Action NI Safe and Sound Project, NSPCC and pupils at Oakgrove Integrated College in 2012.
- Unit 6A, Corlurgan Business Park, Ballinagh Road, Cavan, County Cavan. Tel: 049 4331029 Email: email@example.com LEADER email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- House No. 1, Realtog Centre, Upper Main Street, Kilnaleck, Co. Cavan. Tel: 049 4336070
- Unit 5, Blacklion Enterprise Centre, Belcoo Road, Blacklion, Co. Cavan Tel: 071 9853321
- Beckscourt Centre, Beckscourt View, Bailieborough, Co. Cavan. Tel 042 969 4825