If you can’t find what you’re looking for here contact LEADER staff at our Cavan office.
Cavan LEADER PROGRAMME 2014-2020
LEADER promotes sustainable development in Europe’s rural areas addressing economic, social and environmental concerns. LEADER was designed to aid the development of sustainable rural communities following the reforms of the Common Agricultural Policy.
Cavan Local Community Development Committee (LCDC) has responsibility for the delivery of LEADER 2014-2020 throughout the county. The key implementation partner is Breffni Integrated CLG. During the period of the programme, LEADER funding will be invested in qualifying innovative community and private enterprise projects in County Cavan.
€8,522,285.84 has been allocated to County Cavan for LEADER 2014-2020.
Cavan LDS Vision, Objectives and Strategic Actions
(Click to expand)
How to apply for LEADER Funding
The submission of a fully completed Expression of Interest Form and Data Declaration Form is the first step in applying for LEADER Funding, it will then be reviewed to determine if your project is eligible for funding and if you can advance to the next stage of the Application Process.
Please read County Cavan LEADER Local Development Strategy 2016 Extract which provides project ideas that may be eligible for funding.
Rates of Grant Aid
- Rates of aid for commercial type projects is up to 50% of the total cost of the project to a maximum of €200k.
- Rates of aid for community type projects is up to 75% of the total cost of the project to a maximum of €200k (under the sub-theme Basic Services for hard to reach communities a community rate of up to 90% may be available).
- Analysis and Development rates of aid are up to 75% of the total cost of the project for Private and 90% of the total cost for Community to a maximum of €30k in both cases.
- Rates of aid for Training for private and community projects is up to 100% to a maximum of €200k.
Breffni Integrated through SICAP has been working with men in the Dowra area…
Cavan Farmers’ Market is to be re-launched from January 2018…
Cavan County Council has commenced work on the preparation of Town and Village Revitalisation Plans for the following Towns and Villages throughout the County. Cavan Town, Virginia, Bailieborough, Ballyjamesduff, Cootehill, Kingscourt, Belturbet, Mullagh,...
- Unit 6A, Corlurgan Business Park, Ballinagh Road, Cavan, County Cavan. Tel: 049 4331029 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- House No. 1, Realtog Centre, Upper Main Street, Kilnaleck, Co. Cavan. Tel: 049 4336070
- Unit 5, Blacklion Enterprise Centre, Belcoo Road, Blacklion, Co. Cavan Tel: 071 9853321
- Beckscourt Centre, Beckscourt View, Bailieborough, Co. Cavan. Tel 042 969 4825