If you can’t find what you’re looking for here contact LEADER staff at our Cavan office.
Cavan LEADER PROGRAMME 2014-2020
LEADER promotes sustainable development in Europe’s rural areas addressing economic, social and environmental concerns. LEADER was designed to aid the development of sustainable rural communities following the reforms of the Common Agricultural Policy.
Cavan Local Community Development Committee (LCDC) has responsibility for the delivery of LEADER 2014-2020 throughout the county. The key implementation partner is Breffni Integrated CLG. During the period of the programme, LEADER funding will be invested in qualifying innovative community and private enterprise projects in County Cavan.
€8,522,285.84 has been allocated to County Cavan for LEADER 2014-2020.
Cavan LDS Vision, Objectives and Strategic Actions
(Click to expand)
How to apply for LEADER Funding
The submission of a fully completed Expression of Interest Form and Data Declaration Form is the first step in applying for LEADER Funding, it will then be reviewed to determine if your project is eligible for funding and if you can advance to the next stage of the Application Process.
Please read County Cavan LEADER Local Development Strategy 2016 Extract which provides project ideas that may be eligible for funding.
Rates of Grant Aid
- Rates of aid for commercial type projects is up to 50% of the total cost of the project to a maximum of €200k.
- Rates of aid for community type projects is up to 75% of the total cost of the project to a maximum of €200k (under the sub-theme Basic Services for hard to reach communities a community rate of up to 90% may be available).
- Analysis and Development rates of aid are up to 75% of the total cost of the project for Private and 90% of the total cost for Community to a maximum of €30k in both cases.
- Rates of aid for Training for private and community projects is up to 100% to a maximum of €200k.
The play follows the ups and downs of a young woman’s relationship as it goes from being near perfect to becoming an impossible nightmare. The production explores the issue of abusive relationships among young people. It was developed in consultation with the Youth Action NI Safe and Sound Project, NSPCC and pupils at Oakgrove Integrated College in 2012.
This new venture is to provide a fun, engaging and enjoyable way to practice, brush up or learn Irish in a relaxed and friendly way. The evenings will be an informal format and will cater for all levels and beginners as well. The evenings will concentrate on developing everyday conversational skills rather than grammar.
The first evening will be held in Breffni Integrated’s office, Blacklion Enterprise Centre in the upstairs meeting room. For more information Tel: 071 9853321 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CMETB Home Repairs & Maintenance Course is starting on 12th April in the Bexcourt Centre, Bailieborough.
The course is free to unemployed people and early school leavers.
To register contact Regina Clark on 087 2855 907 or email email@example.com
- Unit 6A, Corlurgan Business Park, Ballinagh Road, Cavan, County Cavan. Tel: 049 4331029 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- House No. 1, Realtog Centre, Upper Main Street, Kilnaleck, Co. Cavan. Tel: 049 4336070
- Unit 5, Blacklion Enterprise Centre, Belcoo Road, Blacklion, Co. Cavan Tel: 071 9853321
- Beckscourt Centre, Beckscourt View, Bailieborough, Co. Cavan. Tel 042 969 4825